Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day 11

I DECLARE Ephesians 3:20 over my life. God will do exceedingly, abundantly above all that I ask or think. Because I honor Him, His blessings will chase me down and overtake me. I will be in the right place at the right time. People will go out of their way to be good to me. I am surrounded by God's favor. This is my declaration.

I love this so much. (I feel like I've said that about many other declarations already...)

Complete strangers really helped me get through some sad times in the last week or so. I would be shopping at Trader Joe's, missing my boyfriend, and suddenly, I'd look over to see a little boy dancing a jig. I would connect with the person checking my purchases, and they would offer pleasantries with true kindness and sincerity. I'd catch little babies staring up at me, just looking so adorable, that I can't help but feel love.

I chose to engage, and when I do, I see God is truly everywhere. I could have kept my head down, my eyes lowered, and my mind on my misery, but I chose to witness God's favor and blessings and people's goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment