Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 6

I DECLARE  a legacy of faith over my life. I declare that I will store up blessings for future generations. My life is marked by excellence and integrity. Because I'm making right choices and taking steps of faith, others will want to follow me. God's abundance is surrounding my life today. This is my declaration.

I skipped a day. Kinda.

I got part of it done. I read and tweeted, then I got distracted and I before I knew it, I was heading off to play beach volleyball without blogging. I think I thought I'd be home early to do the blog portion among other things.

I ended up spending Thanksgiving with some friends from volleyball. I went directly to their place after volleyball, cleaned up and had a lovely time eating and hanging out. It was a delightful surprise. What a blessing.

I DECLARE, my life is frequently blessed with delightful surprises. And it is so.

No comments:

Post a Comment