Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 4

I DECLARE it is not too late to accomplish everything God has placed in my heart. I have not missed my window of opportunity. God has moments of favor in my future. He is preparing me right now because He is about to release a special grace to help me accomplish that dream. This is my time. This is my moment. I receive it today! This is my declaration.

I am so glad I decided to do this challenge. When my mind starts drifting away with some sad thoughts,  I have the project that acts like a buoy of positivity and love, and I take a deep breath and another, as many as I need to.

Even this sadness that I've been experiencing, I view it as a cleansing. I was speaking with a gal pal the other day about how I've been asking for change, and the change can be difficult. I DECLARE that it can be easy, too, and filled with grace; I DECLARE that it is easy and God gives me the grace I need. And it is so.


No comments:

Post a Comment