Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 5

I DECLARE I am grateful for who God is in my life and for what He's done. I will not take for granted the people, the opportunities, and the favor He has blessed me with. I will look at what is right and not what is wrong. I will thank Him for what I have and not complain about what I don't have. I will see each day as a gift from God. My heart will overflow with praise and gratitude for all of His goodness. This is my declaration.

I DECLARE I am grateful for who God is in my life and for what He's done. I do not take for granted the people, the opportunities, and the favor He has blessed me with. I look at what is right and not what is wrong. I thank Him for what I have and do not complain about what I don't have. I see each day as a gift from God. My heart overflows with praise and gratitude for all of His goodness. This is my declaration.

Gratitude. Perfect. I am celebrating Thanksgiving a day early with my family.

I have a lot to be grateful for. Here are 10 off the top of my head:

1. I am grateful for my strong, healthy body.
2. I am grateful for my mom and everything that she does for me.
3. I am grateful for my dad and everything that he does for me.
4. I am grateful for my niece and how she makes me smile so much.
    - She did a jig the other day that melted me!
5. I am grateful for my nephew and how he makes me smile so much.
    - He is so affectionate and loving; he launches himself into me for hugs!
6. I am grateful that my family members are healthy.
7. I am grateful for everyone who touches my family members' lives with love and support.
8. I am grateful for my sister, that she stuck by me throughout the years.  
9. I am grateful for my brother-in-law; he is a great husband/father/provider.
10. I am grateful for fun times with my friends and for their love and support.
11. I am grateful to love and be loved by an incredible man.

I could go on. As it is, I went beyond. Off to meditation class now - which I am also grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment