Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 9

I DECLARE unexpected blessings are coming my way. I will  move forward from barely making it to having more than enough. God will open up supernatural doors for me. He will speak to the right people about me. I will see Ephesians 3:20, exceedingly, abundantly, above-and-beyond favor and increase in my life. This is my declaration.

I love this. I am on a mission right now, a mission of change. I've been asking for it, and it's happening. The thing about asking for change is that life starts to look different, and it's not always comfortable. 

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, my heart is breaking wide open. I think I have cried every day since starting this project. I feel like I'm letting go, which is necessary in order to let God, right?

I DECLARE I am making more and more and more and more room for God and His blessings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment