Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 16

I DECLARE that I will live as a healer. I am sensitive to the needs of those around me. I will lift the fallen, restore the broken, and encourage the discouraged. I am full of compassion and kindness. I won't just look for a miracle; I will become someone's miracle by showing God's love and mercy everywhere I go. This is my declaration.

I had a little bit of resistance to this. I used to "help" others so much that I forgot about myself to the point of getting sick. Only quite recently have I learned how to make sure I am taken care of before I can help anyone else. I know I am kind and compassionate. There is a part of me that feels I can give more. The resistance is in the fear of losing myself again; the fear of giving to the point of my decline. I'm not sure how to balance this, so I'll just ask God to give me the answer.

I DECLARE that I am happy and healthy as a healer. And so it is.

1 comment: