Friday, December 14, 2012

Day 28

I DECLARE that I will ask God for big things in my life. I will pray bold prayers and expect big and believe big. I will ask God to bring to pass those hidden dreams that are deep in my heart. If certain promises don't look like they will happen, I will not be intimidated and give up. I will pray with boldness, expecting God to show Himself strong, knowing that nothing is too difficult for him. This is my declaration.

I'm not sure what this has to do with today's declaration, but last night, I went to my agency's Christmas party, and I was filled with so much gratitude. It was lovely to see a diverse group of people milling about, having a good time. There was such a nice vibe going on - good people, good vibes. The lead agent made a nice little speech, and I just felt great. I am so happy to be with them.

I'm not much of a party girl, but I'm glad I went last night.

Big things in my life that I am asking God for:

I want to take various trips, first class with five star accommodations with my boyfriend and his daughters, with my friends, and with my family.

I want a grand celebration for my 40th birthday. I want to celebrate in style and luxury with friends and family. There will be fine food, lots of fun, festivity, and relaxation.

I want my own house in the perfect location.

I want financial freedom to do and buy whatever I want, whenever I want, with grace and ease. I want to spoil myself, my friends, and my family with lavish gifts like cars and houses and vacation trips, spa days; yoga teacher training, unlimited yoga classes, unlimited dance classes, and unlimited any kind of class I want to take.

I want to feel confident and fulfilled and purposeful, with ease and grace.

More on this later, I guess. I don't want to get too far ahead of myself...

I'm very blessed. I am. I have a lot of what I want. I am grateful.




No comments:

Post a Comment