Saturday, December 22, 2012

Final Declarations Day 5/Day 36

I DECLARE whatever I put my hands to will prosper and succeed. I will be blessed in the city and blessed in the field. I will be blessed when I go in and when I go out.

I like a strong cup of coffee; which I am sipping as I blog.

I woke up to my niece giving me gentle good morning kisses on my face.

I am blessed.

Relationship has always been incredibly important to me. I've cultivated healthy relationships and learned to steer clear of not so healthy relationships and learned to navigate the ups and downs. I feel strong, healthy, and happy in this area of my life.

Lately, my focus has naturally been on prosperity. I am prosperous. I am prosperity. I am grateful for my prosperity. I am looking forward to even more!

(And I can maintain healthy relationships. I was helping my niece with her "fashion show" while writing this. (: )

No comments:

Post a Comment