Sunday, December 9, 2012

Day 23

I DECLARE I am a people builder. I will look for opportunities to encourage others to bring out the best in them and to help them accomplish their dreams. I will speak words of faith and victory, affirming them, approving them, letting them know they are valued. I will call out their seeds of greatness, helping them to rise higher and become all that God created them to be. This is my declaration.

Love.

"Everyone needs to be valued. Everyone needs to be appreciated. Every person needs that blessing."

I do this with my niece a lot and with my nephew when he lets me. I want them to feel loved and valued and important. I need to do it more with everyone. I want to. There are people in my life who I love so much. I definitely want them to feel valued. I want everyone on earth to feel valued. I've known what it's like to feel unimportant, unloved, and unappreciated, and it's sad and lonely. I would never wish that on anyone.

Hey everyone out there - I love you, and I think you're important and amazing! You can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment