Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 31

I DECLARE everything that doesn't line u[ with God's vision for my life is subject to change. Sickness, trouble, lack, mediocrity, are not permanent. They are only temporary. I will not be moved by what I see but by what I know. I am a victor and never a victim. I will become all God has created me to be. This is my declaration.

Intellectually, I understand that God wants me to be happy, healthy, abundant, to feel loved, and fulfilled. I actually know it now, too. I feel it. When I was forming my thoughts, I thought it was merely intellectually that I got it, but as I typed that sentence, the feeling came over me that I get it on a soul level, too. It's as if It shifted in that moment. Weird. Cool.

Because, as I was reading today's story about Joseph knowing that what God had not planned for him was temporary and would pass, I found myself wishing I had such faith. Well, I have been asking for my faith to be strengthened, and I guess it has come to pass. Awesome.

I DECLARE I know that God's plan for me is to be happy, healthy, abundant, to feel loved, and fulfilled, and anything that does not match up with God's plan for me to be happy, healthy, abundant, to  feel loved, and fulfilled is not to be seen as permanent, but as subject to change. Anything that doesn't line up with the vision God placed in my heart, I do not see as permanent, but as subject to change. And so it is.

So, this is Day 31. What now? I'll know before tomorrow's end.

No comments:

Post a Comment