Friday, December 7, 2012

Day 21

I DECLARE God's supernatural favor over my life. What I could not make happen on my own, God will make happen for me. Supernatural opportunities, healing restoration, and breakthroughs are coming my way. I am getting stronger, healthier, and wiser. I will discover talent I didn't know I had and I will accomplish my God-given dream. This is my declaration.

Joel Osteen wrote this book for me. :)

...and several millions of other people, I guess. :) That comforts me to know that I am not alone - not in a misery loves company kind of way, but in a true connected way. Last night, I was feeling a little lonely. I was driving home from my boyfriend's house, and I felt lonely. This is weird, because I am deeply connected to him, and I have deep, meaningful friendships, and I have plenty to do. Lately, I have more and more been thinking about being connected to everything and everyone.

I try to let the words flow naturally and uncensored when I write this blog. What comes to me is where I am, and it is relevant. My mind is clear, and I speak from my heart.

Things are happening without me forcing anything. Things have always happened. Now they truly are happening more quickly and it is easier, because God is taking care of it. Using force (not of the Jedi nature) is tiring, and worrying about it is tiring. Thank God for taking care of it.

Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment