Thursday, December 27, 2012

Final Declarations Day 10/Day 41

I DECLARE I am blessed!

"Sickness, you have no right in my body. I'm a child of the Most High God. You are not welcome here. And I'm not asking you to leave. I'm not saying, 'Pretty please, do me a favor.' No, I'm commanding you to leave my body."

I've been feeling a tad under the weather. I had highlighted this part of the book, because it made me smile.

I have finished this book...I will continue to revisit. What will tomorrow bring? A new blog? A new book on being blessed? Hmm...

1 comment:

  1. Vintage Tinting Brass Wedding Rings: The Perfect Time for
    Vintage Tinting Brass Wedding Rings: The mens titanium earrings Perfect Time titanium apple watch for Wedding Rings: The Perfect Time price of titanium for Wedding Rings. fram titanium oil filter Vintage microtouch titanium trim reviews Tinting Brass Wedding Rings.

    ReplyDelete