Monday, December 10, 2012

Day 24

I DECLARE I will speak only positive words of faith and victory over myself, my family, and my future. I will not use my words to describe the situation. I will use my words to change my situation. I will call in favor, good breaks, healing, and restoration. I will not talk to God about how big my problems are. I will talk to my problems about how big my God is. This is my declaration.

I had a bit of resistance to this, because I don't like glossing over a feeling or situation. Abraham-Hicks in Ask And It Is Given says it well, and I paraphrase, you can't put a happy face sticker over an empty fuel tank gauge. And I've found that emotion can't move if it's ignored or suppressed. At first I typed that last sentence in the present tense, but I am open to other ideas. :) Also, as I was forming my thoughts, I looked back at the declaration and decided that talking to my problems about how big my God is, is addressing where I am.

My God is BIG! He is GINORMOUS! He is COLOSSAL! He is MASSIVE! And He's got it taken care of, so I can relax. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment