Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Day 26

I DECLARE I will choose faith over fear! I will  meditate on what is positive and what is good about my situation. I will use my energy not to worry but to believe. Fear has no part in my life. I will not dwell on negative, discouraging thoughts. My mind is set on what God says about me. I know His plan for me is for success, victory, and abundance. This is my declaration.

I look over what I wrote, to remind me; to be mindful. I believe that God is with me and guiding me as I write. It's part of self-awareness, presence.

Recently, there have been situations and people coming up in my life that have been bringing up worry and fear in me. :(  I had a meeting yesterday that did not feel good, and I fretted over it some. I love today's declaration, especially the last part, because all I have to believe is that God's plan for me is for success, victory, and abundance.

What will that look like? I DECLARE I choose to be delightfully surprised with the unfolding of God's plan. I will stay present with Love, I will choose Love over and over and over again, and before I know it, success is mine, victory is mine, and abundance is mine.

In regards to my meeting, I re-read yesterday's entry, and it was a reminder of the kind of people I want to surround myself with. I choose love and light. I choose my cheerleaders. I choose my Joel clones. And so it is.



No comments:

Post a Comment