Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 19

I DECLARE there is an anointing of ease on my life. God is going before me making crooked places straight. His yoke is easy and His burden is light. I will not continually struggle. What used to be difficult will not be difficult anymore. God's favor and blessing on my life is lightening the load and taking the pressure off. This is my declaration.

I DECLARE there is evidence of this in my life already. I definitely feel more peaceful, which makes everything easier. Things have been happening in my life without my having to struggle for them to happen.

My parents were greatly affected by a war in their lifetime. They did have to struggle, and life was hard. It's interesting how times were different when I was born/growing up, but the mentality with which they raised me was the same. It was ingrained. So even though life was/is pretty easy, I had adopted my parents' mindset of "life is hard".

I now adopt God's way and the mindset of life is easy!  I DECLARE life is easy! My yolk is easy and my burden is light! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Easy, breezy, Japanese-y.


No comments:

Post a Comment