Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day 22

I DECLARE I will live victoriously. I was created in the image of God. I have the DNA of a winner. I am wearing a crown of favor. Royal blood flows through my veins. I am the head, never the tail, above never beneath. I will live with purpose, passion, and praise, knowing that I was destined to live in victory. This is my declaration.

Joel Osteen cracks me up. That may be key to my acceptance of a lot of what he writes. I mentioned before, I'd wonder how this or that spiritual concept was true; intellectually, I could accept it, but the doubt felt my heart was causing my brow to furrow.

Joel points out Romans 5:17, "We are to reign in life as kings." And he writes, "And on those days where you don't feel like a king, or you don't feel like a queen, just remember to reach down and check your pulse, and as long as you feel something beating you can say, 'What do you know? It's still my time to reign.' This made me giggle and smile.

I am playing in a beach volleyball tournament today. I DECLARE victory in this tournament today!

No comments:

Post a Comment